6-Week Cooking Class for Ages 6–12
The Carruth Center’s Lunch Bunch group helps your child increase their independence, table manners and safety in the kitchen. This group targets executive functioning and fine motor skills through meal planning, preparation and consumption of delicious, kid-friendly recipes.
- Following recipes and preparing a meal
- Handling of food, storage and clean-up
- Operation of kitchen appliances
- Kitchen safety
- Sharing, turn-taking and politeness
- Personal hygiene, manners and etiquette
- Small group ratios: no more than five children with two adults
- Led by an occupational therapist and supported by a paraeducator
Fridays, October 5–November 16
(except October 19)
Registration closes October 1.
$475 per participant
Discounted rate for this new group!—reg. $510
Please contact Virginia Dietz for more information.